Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Ayesha Takia wedding

ayesha takia wedding wallpaper collection


ayesha takia wedding

ayesha takia wedding photo

ayesha takia wedding photo

ayesha takia wedding

Hot ayesha takia wedding photos

Hot ayesha takia wedding photos
She has been married for a month but Ayesha Takia is always the blushing bride. notice sitting in the green room of the studio photographer Vicky Idnani, retouching to her make-up for a photo shoot, the actor 23 years, laughed he, "married Seriously, I, should we done so far, the first we met. I recommend it each. Takia and restaurateur Farhan Azmi is five years before the marriage. While many of Bollywood today and broke a new love, and was Takia Azmi. city, confess her love for others, "We have to know the relationship that we get married, said, she was rumored that the daughter-in-law of a political family -. the father of Abu Farhan Azmi is a Samajwadi Party MP -. not return to the world of glamor, but Takia is for the currently untitled film Revathy S Sharma She is shooting a virgin in some areas, but the actor claimed that marriage or no, they do not kiss on screen. or what she wants a bikini. But in those moments when the fate of Bikini main actors, why the fuss? "I had to make do believe that my work is what counts. And if the administration thinks I'm too much to ask, they are free to approach other players. One of the ironies of her career is that, although her services numerous awards received none of her films was a success. "Of course I have to do my movies well, but I am so used to do, shops, on average. It would be an insult if it was my performance, "she said to change." Paathshala "things to act against Shahid Kapoor, and" Wanted: Dead or alive "with Salman Khan I'm very excited, because it is a typical masala film? is what we never done before smiling ". Sharma woman oriented film back Takia-glam, it seems to be the latest trend in the industry. "For me to follow a trend. When I was in the numbers game, I watched movies very different," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...