Wednesday, 16 March 2011

ayesha takia hot pics

ayesha takia hot pics Collection














Ayesha Takia want to remain as the cleanest of the Bollywood actress in mind. It would the documents you need for your revealing clothing and have dismissed small and even refuses to do intimate scenes with her co-star.

To the media, "said Ayesha Takia," There are things I do not like kiss and wear certain clothes on the other hand, nothing to lose in office at least 10 years now .. I do not want ... look back and crawl on all that I a family and a friend to have and I do not want to embarrass anyone, "Aisha added, " I am very happy to do my work and I am taken seriously as an actress, "the actress said, virtuous style.

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...